Monday, August 1, 2011

Link Amigurumi

One day I ran into this Link pattern from Nerdigurumi.  And I decided it needed to happen.


So happen it did.  This was... certainly one of my tougher projects.  I think it was the hat.  It was definitely the hat.  I haven't the faintest idea why, but I could never end up with the right amount of stitches at the end of a row.  I literally gave up near the last few rows.  It was certainly big enough for his head by that point, so it didn't much matter.


Other than the hat, the pattern worked fine.  I was never able to get a very good picture of how his hair turned out, but it looks really nice.  The pattern has a whole bunch of little extras to add on as well; sword, shield  creatures... but I was too ticked off at the hat and just wanted to be done with this project.


His design is Four Swords Link, which is cool since... that's the game I have.  Except I always liked to play as blue Link since blue is the best color.  He's knit with a G hook and made from Red Heart: Super Saver, except for the skin color.  I have no idea what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment