Monday, July 25, 2011

Songbirds - Set 1

I guess this is my first post about songbirds....


They started out as a simple request from my friend Sarah; she pointed out a small felt bird to me and asked it I could make on.  Of course I could.  In fact I could make it better.  Thus started off the Songbird fest.  I've made at least 30, and given most away.  I don't think I want to retroactively post any though, so I will only be putting new Songbirds up on this blog.


Sunburst Songbird, made for my friend Kristin.  This was  based off her favorite color being yellow.


Autumn Songbird, made for my friend Stephanie.  Her favorite colors were fall colors.  I threw a red feather in just for fun.


Phoenix Songbird, made for my friend Stormie.  She requested a phoenix, like Fawkes from Harry Potter.  These are totally my head-cannon colors for Fawkes.  I think this is one of my favorite Songbirds that I've made so far.

3 comments: