Continuing with my Ravelry queue... have an armadillo.
The pattern is only available on Ravelry (as far as I know at least.) It's worked in mostly in HDC which was a surprising change, but nice since the crocheting went faster.
I changed the pattern up when I was knitting his feet. For some reason I can never get the "puff" stitch to look any good so I resorted to formatting my regular method of toes. I also reversed one of the ears so that they mirrored each other.
Yes. This is the main reason I made this guy. So that I could roll him up into a ball. He looks like a little pill bug!
I named him Tom Bombadillo. Sice I'm reading Lord of the Rings...