This time I found the pattern exceptionally difficult. I had the hardest time making the head. I always ended up with a stitch less than what was called for. The bone spine gave me trouble as well, and I had to add on extra stitches to that as well. I figure I must have been doing something wrong, or misreading/misinterpreting the pattern.
This time I'm not quite sure of what yarn I used, since the main color was from a batch of mystery yarn that my mom gifted to me. The white is Red Heart: Soft, the red and pink are Red Heart: Super Saver. I think the colorful parts are I Love This Yarn: Stripes... Not sure. Worked with a G hook of course.
I've named him Chili Pepper, and he is a very dead fish. I love libraries!