I've still got quite a few crochets from the week before last to post... it was a productive week.
Today we have a hippogriff from this pattern. I'm not entirely sure how I found the pattern, but it was in my queue so I went for it. Originally I had intended to use grays, but as it turned out I didn't have much gray yarn left in my stash. In the end I decided to instead use brighter colors and came out with a cute foxy hippogriff.
The pattern was pretty good, I only found a few mistakes in it, though I don't remember where. I think they were just a few stitches that I thought should be changed, not even mistakes at all. The ears I crocheted with two strands of yarn which I think was a good idea because they stand straight instead of curling.
Also, I used my own design for the wings. That's about all.