Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Data Dragon

I keep meaning to post some of my older projects, but until now I've been forgetful.  However, today I'm bringing back one of my favorites! Data dragon.


I made this two summers ago.  My class-load was really heavy and when I finally got a break I decided to do something epic.  One of my friends had suggested a flash drive dragon, and I fell in love with the idea.


Man, this was an enormous undertaking.  I built her piece by piece and baked her one part at a time.  My favorite part is the external rib cage.  Definitely.  She's a fully functioning flash drive as well!  Though I don't think she's the kind you'd carry around with you, she'd probably break.


The lambda symbols are because they kind of look like a V and her name is Viral.

No comments:

Post a Comment