Saturday, October 4, 2014

Kero-chan

So back when I was crocheting some lawyers I binge watched Cardcaptor Sakura.  Let me tell you, crocheting and reading subtitles is hard!  But as I was watching I got it into my head that I needed to make some CCS crochet.


I mean, he's literally supposed to look like a stuffed animal in the show!  So his design was very easy to translate into crochet.  I'm pretty sure that there were pre-existing Kero patterns out there, CCS has been around for a long time, but at this point I'm so used to making my own stuff that I just went for it.



His tail is a chain + pom pom, where the pom is slightly shaped so it's not completely circular.  I think the wings were just tubes that I crocheted together.  I can't recall it was a while ago when I made him.  (I've been so lax in cross-posting everything to this blog.)



No comments:

Post a Comment