Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bartholomew the Lion Amigurumi

 It has been quite a while since I've done any crochet/knitting.  I managed to hurt myself due to the INTENSE work I did this summer.  (The dangers of computers and crochet!) However, I had a half finished project that I finally got back to.


Bartholomew Cubinson!  I started him back in the summer but I had to stop crocheting for a while so it's only now that I got to finish him.  He's made from this pattern.


I love his toes.  His hair took the longest time to do and at some point I just gave up and sewed it to his head. To be honest I didn't quite understand the instructions.  It pretty cool though and fun to play with.  I like to tote him around by grabbing his head.


The pattern didn't come with a tail, so I just made one up.  On the spot.  It's just a pom pom and a chain, but it's cute so it works.  I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment