Monday, December 12, 2011

Ashlynn Needlefelt

I've had this craft finished for a while, but I kept forgetting to take pictures.


Needle felting is something I picked up a couple of summers ago because of... reasons.  I don't know, it sounded fun so I tried it out.  I actually started Ashlynn back in December of last year when I was teaching a friend how to needle felt, but I put the project down over break... and didn't pick it up until last October.  


She's made of wool that has been felted into shapes, with little bits of felt pieced on for accessories (i.e. the skirt, and suspenders)  I also had a little pair of glass eyes on wire, which I used for her... eyes.  he's got wires in her limbs to make her pose-able.  However she can't stand on her own.


I didn't manage to get a good shot of the star on her head, but that little white patch in her hair is a star clip.  Or something.  Hah, she wore white suspenders before I started doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment