Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Little Charms - Set 1

Another thing I've made for Fusion is little charms.  They're. Cute. I want to keep them all.


I bought a new "glaze" for them, since I'm about to run out of my current type.  I also wanted to try dipping the charms in it so that they would get full coverage and not have brush strokes.


The pudgy dragon turned out really well and accepted the glaze without problems.  I think it had something to do with the metallic paint.


The cheetah griffin was glazed last because I couldn't dip it.  Luckily this meant that the griffin escaped the crackle effects of the new glaze.  I just painted the old varnish on for this guy.


Sadly the fox got the new glaze and it caused the paint to crack when it dried.  You can't see the effect very well in the pictures.  He's still cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment